Posted on August 14, 2015
You have asked for it and now it has finally arrived – we have added to the latest version of Cobalt Engine all your wishes and preferences.
For your maximum convenience of working with the framework, we have updated the documentation and added new examples of the modules usage. Also, we have implemented new styles and adapted Cobalt to operating in Firefox.
What is more, we have expanded the opportunities of:
1) monitoring with the new module, which can be set up in the json files and added to the slide with the help of rv-submit;
2) configuration – a config-binder allows to set up Cobalt modules by using data from a json file (later on the configuration can be dynamically changed in eWizard);
3) navigation – enables describing navigation between the slides of the presentation in a json file (which can be also afterwards edited in eWizard);
4) menu – you can apply styles to templates/menu-default.html as well;
5) BuildBox, which is now realized with the help of strategies and, as a result, allows to run several builds simultaneously.
To get more information about the updates or to request a demo – fill in the contact form and our representative will be in touch with you shortly.